Windshield Wipers

brobradh77

I have the Rain-X Latitude contouring blades on mine and they are by far the best wiper I have ever purchased....around $15 per blade at the auto part store. AFA regular wiper blades go, I recommend Bosch. :chevy:

I have the Rain-X Latitude contouring blades on mine and they are by far the best wiper I have ever purchased....around $15 per blade at the auto part store. AFA regular wiper blades go, I recommend Bosch. :chevy:

I looked at the Bosch yesterday and they had two diff. ones and one was like $2X.xx a piece and i cant see paying 40 bucks for blades..they had a macro blade that was about half price...wich Bosch you talkin about?

No blades they are unnessecary use wax and drive faster

lol..I dont think so..not for me

Thanks y'all

No blades they are unnessecary use wax and drive faster

lol..I dont think so..not for me...

:lol: yeah that advice only works for the AWD guys :driving: I'm not happy with any wiper blade I've tried, they all skip on the driver's side of my windshield. I'm thinking of using the GTO wiper blade next time.

Mr. P.

lol..I dont think so..not for me...

:lol: yeah that advice only works for the AWD guys :driving: I'm not happy with any wiper blade I've tried, they all skip on the driver's side of my windshield. I'm thinking of using the GTO wiper blade next time.

Mr. P.

how do they differ?

I have bosch ones now and they have been on my truck since I got it, before that I had em on my lexus so they are pretty old. They worked great for a long time though. Im probably gonna get the same ones again. If you think $20 for blades is expensive, how about our stealership charging like $33 each for AC Delco blades.

how do they differ?

Next time you see a parked GTO, take notice of the driver's-side wiper arm; it has a little airfoil to keep the blade in firm contact with the window at high speeds. :thumbs: It pisses me off no-end that my driver's wiper blade skates across the windshield, and I've tried everything I can think of to solve the issue. :mad:

Mr. P.