I Got Rid Of My Truck.

well guys it sucks to say but i did get rid of my truck. after i left the caddy dealership last week with no deal i started to look somewere else. well yesterday i got a call from the saleswoman who wasnt there the last time i went to go check it out. and asked what happened. well long story short i boosted up my trade in to like 9000. from 6500-7000. so im happy. with gas prices as high as they are it would have been a bi*ch to sell. so now its out of my hands. hopefully im going to day to pick it up. so i no longer own my truck. im going to miss that loud truck, but i know my neighbors wont. lol. so i now own a 2005 caddy cts 3.6 v6 sport edition with lux. pacakage. as soon as i get pics i will show you guys.... and i will not be leaving sss.com this place has been like a family for as long as i have been here. i will still stop in and see how everyone is and who is the newest person to add to the broken tranny list lol.

sorry to here about your truck. Godd luck with the caddy. Any mods planed for it?

thanks for everything guys. i love my truck and all but i needed something new. the caddy will be in my hands tonight around 5:00. i cant wait. and i do have some ideas up my sleve but it only audio and rims nothing performance yet....but maybe a volant.