Parts For Sale

well i got rid of my truck and have somethings i want to get rid of. i have the truck this morning so let me know so i can take it off.

*pics will be up as soon as i can get them* please shoot me a pm with what you want. also my zip is 02726 i have no conections with anyone that ships so shipping charges are up to the buyer, but you pay the real fee i will not "up" the shipping cost. if you buy more than one item i may be able to ship depeding on location.

what i have for sale is.

stock taillights-75

stock headlights up and bottoms.-100

black headlights no lowers-50

aeroforce scan guage.-200(shipped)

fire and ice led bar.-20

led 3rd brake light-35

flow master tip. needs a good polish

(parts that might be for sale)

blue underglow(i know..i know lol) 125(4 leds out, but not noticable)

ss wheels.(gone with the truck)

ss bumper(my buddy might not want it now)

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

well i got rid of my truck and have somethings i want to get rid of. i have the truck this morning so let me know so i can take it off.

*pics will be up as soon as i can get them* please shoot me a pm with what you want. also my zip is 02726 i have no conections with anyone that ships so shipping charges are up to the buyer, but you pay the real fee i will not "up" the shipping cost. if you buy more than one item i may be able to ship depeding on location.

what i have for sale is.

stock taillights

stock headlights up and bottoms.

black headlights no lowers

aeroforce scan guage.

fire and ice led bar.

led 3rd brake light

flow master tip. needs a good polish

(parts that might be for sale)

blue underglow(i know..i know lol)

ss wheels.

ss bumper(my buddy might not want it now)

is that bumper the rear or front?

i posted prices, prices are without shipping except the aeroforce. i didnt think i would get such a big response but i have like a bunch of pms. all the parts are in my garage. so nothing is left on the truck. i will go in order of the way i recived my pms. pics will be up tonight. i need to make a photo cd to get them on here. thanks for the interest guys. i will be trying to work on this as fast as i can. also i do not have paypal, i can only accept a bank check or moneyorder from the post office. sorry for any inconvienece.