Anyone Know The Weight Of The Stock Ss 20" Wheel?

i have a set currently for sale, with tires on...

i have someone that wants to buy the wheels only, but ill have to ship them..... so im trying to get the weight so i can get a shipping estimate.... and i really dont want to have the tires dismounted untill i have payment so i dont get screwed....

thanks for your help

A search will bring up similar values that I have verified. I weighed my wheel and tire back in the day and came up with 80#'s on the nose. A search told me that the tire weighed 44#'s so the weight of my stock wheel was 36#'s. ...Give or take a few really.

I think the listed weight of tire and wheel was 78#'s though. Try a search...

they are not on the truck... but they do have tires on them at the moment.... i would like to sell them as is... but i have a guy that wants wheels only ... but they have to be shipped...

i dont want to have the tires dismounted to get the weight for a shipping estimate, then the guy back out.... thats why i was hoping someone here knew the weight....

thanks for the info... now i can hopefully make a deal to get some money in my pocket and the wheels out of my garage.