Fathers Day 08

Big O

The family and I took the day and got out on the lake. Loaded up the pontoon boat and throughly relaxed and had a great day with no stress. It was the first in a long time where we could actually go and do something and not have to worry about anything. Just me the lady and the little man. Picture below is Little O driving the boat and pointing out where he wants to go. Nevermind the farmers tan ... it is completely burnt now :)

post-4784-1213591162_thumb.jpg

Yeah for sure ... Little O had a blast, we taught his little show dog to swim in the lake, his mother was not impressed. Grilled out when we got off the lake. It was a great time. It allowed us to forgot about all the pain over the last year and just enjoy being together and in nature.

Yeah for sure ... Little O had a blast, we taught his little show dog to swim in the lake, his mother was not impressed. Grilled out when we got off the lake. It was a great time. It allowed us to forgot about all the pain over the last year and just enjoy being together and in nature.

Nice, Tim. It's great to get some "quality time" like that.

Sounds like you had a great time. Enjoy them while you can. Kids grow so darn fast. My daughter (21 now) tossed a card at me as she left. :confused: At least she thought enough to do that. :D