My sled on E-Bay

Krambo

Well, I let my buddy use my one of my sleds and he scraped a tree. Didn't do any damage beyond a scrape and a small crack in the belly pan, however he still owes me the $$ to fix it. If the sled sells for $3,750.00 he doesn't owe me anything. The sled is worth every penny....price it against others. Tons of mods!

My sled on E-Bay

Anyway, he came over and took picks for E-Bay. My SS is actually in some of the shots, along with my beater car and my drag mustang. If you want a reliable very FAST sled, that rides like a Caddy... this is it! :thumbs:

My neighbor owns GSI (Grass Snow and Ice Racing) and is a genius when it comes to tuning and working on any polaris. He actually won Hay Days a couple years back with his sleds. Well I have a bunch of friends with F7's that think their shit doesn't stink, and this guy is owning them with his 800 twin.

Kind of fun to watch these things haul some serious butt on Lake George. You guys should come up to the winter carnival we have up there.

Either way the 04 Pol Pro-X2 os a bad looking and fast seld. :thumbs::smash:

You got it Krambo, we would rock black SS's with side exhaust all over the place :thumbs:

Lemme know if you're headed up some time soon. I am actually headed to Quebec City area for some open trail snowmobiling till this sunday, so I wont be on the forum to bug you guys.

Should have about 1200 miles down by sunday night :thumbs::smash:

:seeya:

Archived