Military Forum Link

2003_SuperSport

Question

I was browsing other forums and ran in to a ford lightning forum called lightningrodder.com and they had a link for Military owners and retiree's. My self being a former Sergeant in the Marine Corps. I just thought it was a good idea. Maybe the manager of this sight would consider adding this topic to the site. :D

7 answers to this question

I believe we tried this once before but not sure of the results. We also tried a public service sub forum for Firefighters/Police as well. I personally think its a great idea.

I am now a correctional officer here in minnesota so maybe a Military/Public Services. We can meet people with similar experiences and help others with any questions relating to Military, Police, Fire, EMT, etc....

It would be kind of cool. I've been completing an application and going through the lengthy process to go in front of the Officer Review board to get into NAVY OCS this fall. It has been very difficult to find websites and information on that topic. I'm sure some on here could hellp out. However, with that in mind, this also is a truck website and not a military discussion board. I would logically assume that they think anyone with military questions would post up in off topic.