Zippy Zippy Zippy

03CHEV SS

Zippy is great to work with. He did my tuning and helped consult me on my transmission woes. He just has a simple rule as he is his own secretary, tuner, builder, sales rep, etc. Please call him on his cell phone and DO NOT leave a message. If he can answer, believe me, he will. If he can't, just hang up when it goes to voicemail. He will call you back when he has a free minute (and he usually does, just be patient) via caller ID. Obviously, sometimes he doesnt get it on caller ID because he was out of range, your ID was blocked etc. So, if you call and he doesnt answer or call back in say, 3-4 hours or so, just try him again. I usually give him half a day. Like I called him at 4pm the other day. I didnt hear back from him, so I rang him about 9:30pm and he answered and was happy to help me. He's covered this before on how to get a hold of him, but unless you searched for it, you probably wouldnt find it.

I'm just now seeing this post. I'm getting about 10-15 and sometimes more pm's a day as well as a ton of e-mails. I can either answer e-mails and pm's or I can do the work people request. Right now I don't have the time to do both. All of my work I do is based on work I do outside of my 55hr a week job at the Chevrolet dealer. If I haven't answered, I will. You are best off calling though. If I don't answer, DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE... I have caller ID like everyone else and will call you back when I get time. If you want you can just wait a bit and call me back, but DON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE.