Feeler Thread: Wheels

RacerJJ

Looking to sell my wheels and tires. They are American racing 22" (I can't remember the model number) with Sumitomo tires. The tires are in decent shape with good tread but they are starting to crack due to age. I haven't driven on the street or highway with thes tires in over two years. I am looking to get $2000 obo for them. Local pick-up is preferred. I am also willing to trade for a good, light set of 18"s with tires.

post-5801-1213985931_thumb.jpg

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

They are American Racing RT-S Black. JJ, not bashing your thread, but you might want to lower your expectations on your price, especially with bad tires. These wheels were only about $300 each new.

No worries at all! I was hoping you would chime in because I have no idea what to ask for them. I payed about $2700 for them new with install but that was when they first came out. I just threw a price out there! I am just looking to get enough to cover some 18"s with tires, not looking to make any money.

just an fyi your probably not going to fine a better deal on either weld or centerline wheels. i think centerline still has some deals for 399 a wheel which would still be 1600 and weld around the same if you search on summit. but i dont know what your plan on tired is , if you still want something somewhat sticky your going to spend some money bfg kdw are nice and soft but nice and expensive as well.