Weekend Plans

Bonj87

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to get up nice and early and try my new Porter Cable before it gets too hot. When it hits 116 I am going to sit on my @ss in my nice cool house and drink beer. Other then that....nothing.

looks like im staying indoors now it was 114 today.

i was planning to install my line lock in the camaro that got held by ups due to weather , i had some g2 paint for my brake calipers and i was going to get ss lines made for it as well. now ill stay inside and go for sushi at night. yum.

looks like im staying indoors now it was 114 today.i was planning to install my line lock in the camaro that got held by ups due to weather , i had some g2 paint for my brake calipers and i was going to get ss lines made for it as well. now ill stay inside and go for sushi at night. yum.
Damn son, paypal is sent for you to send me some REAL sushi packed in a cooler with dry ice to North Dakota, haha.
I am going to get up nice and early and try my new Porter Cable before it gets too hot. When it hits 116 I am going to sit on my @ss in my nice cool house and drink beer. Other then that....nothing.
Cool man, what polish did you decide on?

tonite: chill at home maybe jump in the pool for some night swimming.

Sat: send Danny money for my tranny parts, night grab some eats/drinks with friends

Sun: no plans but probably jump in the pool and chill the whole day

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)