Any Exterminators Out There?

There is that new Home Defense stuff at Lowes that works awesome. Just spray it around all doors and windows (on the outside) and it keeps them out. We have a lot in the country and it keeps them out of mine. Better than our pest man.

If you want just have a company come out and spray inside. Your house will smell like root beer for a day or so though. LOL

There is that new Home Defense stuff at Lowes that works awesome. Just spray it around all doors and windows (on the outside) and it keeps them out. We have a lot in the country and it keeps them out of mine. Better than our pest man.

If you want just have a company come out and spray inside. Your house will smell like root beer for a day or so though. LOL

:withstupid: Ortho Home Defense, I spray all my doors/windows with it, the base of my foundation, my garage, and both of my sheds with it once per month, it really cut down on the bugs. :ninja: