Sss Cft Nomination Now Being Accepted! Finally

I'm NOW taking nominations for SSS.com Featured Truck July/August 2008 contest. The winner of this contest will have the elite status of being SSS.com's Featured Truck. Please! review the UPDATED rules and regulations post before submitting your nominations. Any questions on how to submit a nominee can be posted here in this thread. I just want to say thank you all for your patience with me on this, i just want to make this site the best auto enthusiast site on the net and make sure this contest is as fair as possible.

Accepting nominations until 06/27/08. Again, PLEASE review the UPDATED rules and regulations found:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31199

UPDATED link

you MUST pm me your nomination!

Thanks!

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

this might be a stupid question but uh... isn't this supposed to be the may/june nominations? i mean, we've had the jan/feb & march/april... so wheres the may/june? did i miss something?

this might be a stupid question but uh... isn't this supposed to be the may/june nominations? i mean, we've had the jan/feb & march/april... so wheres the may/june? did i miss something?

pretty sure we skipped it.

YEAY YAEh ..Dave was busy and I know all was tired of looking ta my truck :) but hey I didnt win no prizes so this made up for it..lol