Corsa

• 2 weeks later...

I do not believe it is, after talking to Corsa and Joe Gibbs Performance, they recommend the Sport if you want to S/C your vehicle and Joe Gibbs picked the Sport due to its aggressive sound and RSC feature, all-in-all its what you want, go to Corsa's website and listen to the sound clips.

The recommendation I have read is to get the touring if you plan on doing headers. Apparently, the sport with headers is VERY loud.

the sport isn't quite that loud until u stand on the acceletator even with LT's...

i have the same setup and mine isn't loud at all

:wtf: i don't know what to say then, maybe i have a freak exhaust. mine isn't loud at low throttle, but anything more is pretty damn loud, and WOT, forget about it. try keeping your windows open more and you'll notice it better. i can't get enough of the corsa.

:wtf: i don't know what to say then, maybe i have a freak exhaust. mine isn't loud at low throttle, but anything more is pretty damn loud, and WOT, forget about it. try keeping your windows open more and you'll notice it better. i can't get enough of the corsa.

i wanna get an ORY and then i bet mine will be loud