Led Guage Lights

jon1178

i made a mistake and bought these before reading everything on the how to post and now realize that this mod can not be done on the 03+ trucks. so if someone could use them would like to get $30 shipped for them 6 twist lock and 6 bulbs brand new still in the bag. here is a link to the how to and what they would look like after install.

click here.

we should be able to do something like this but i think it involves alot more work like soldering and other bs........ someone needss to look into this cuz its a kick ass modwe should be able to do something like this but i think it involves alot more work like soldering and other bs........ someone needss to look into this cuz its a kick ass mod

If you look through the posts on link above, one guy did it on his 05 and it looks pretty good just ahve to get different bulbs and everything is soldered. Kinda looks like a pain to do, he also added some resistors to help his dimmer work im assuming. It does look good though I think I may try it soon, I think it will look really good the blue on the white face plate.