Shakedown Passes

i know how it is man , the shakedown runs are always kind of not fun becasue you know you have more but you have to get them done, its like going to the dentist you hate when there in there with a drill but when all is done your future is what counts.

was the boost issue a waste gate or bov issue?

see both blowers and turbos can have boost issues to all you this is better'ers.

even though turbos usually win the efficiency .

what were your 60's? what size stall?

whats your goal for boost?

Stall is a PI at 3000. 60's were right at 2.0, but we didn't even touch the timing down low. I want to see if we can get 20psi out of her. So much is diff now compared to when we ran the 11.8. We ran on bigger shoes, 22's, a fiberglass bed cover, new 370 with 9.5 compression ration etc....

As far as the boost issue, we think we have too many splits and T's in the lines. Or we might replace the wastegate spring. It's a 7lb spring right now.

what does the stall really stall too?

i had the same one and i couldnt get it to 3000.

my guess is your spring but im no turbo expert.

i know the feeling of having good times with bad 60ft's. with a good one youll be back with 11's in no time.

how was the weather any idea of the d/a?

Man, you really moved with your install and shakedowns! Easy does it and soon you will be laying down the big numbers. Post up pice of the ABEAR covers when they arrive!

As for the PI. I went with the 9.5" from the 10.5 PI because they told me that to get the bigger 10.5 to truly stall higher than 3000, it would be a challenge. I didn't get a good feeling from that so I asked for my options and the 9.5 was recommended. I will be running the 9.5" 34-3600 PI stall. That converter isn't really a street converter however my truck isn't going to be towing and hauling anything anymore.