Official "parts Waiting To Install" Thread

00silverad0

Well, as I looked in the garage for something today, I noticed my parts pile was getting larger and taking up more room. Heres my list of inventory waiting to be installed (more on the way).

1) Cleared Headlights/DRL'S with smoked markers

2) Underdrive pulley set w/ belts

3) 160* Thermo

4) Oil pressure sending unit for the gauges

5) Trailblazer converter (Being shipped)

6) Pacesetter LT'S (Getting ready to order in a week or so)

7) LS1 Fans/LS1 harness ( Getting ready to order in a couple weeks)

So , lets hear what you guys got that is waiting to be installed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laughing gas is installed just not wired up yet. virgil and i stopped wiring when he looked at me and said i thought i already crimped this wire. we knew then to call it a night and finish it up later

hey WODY i didn't know you had kids..or are the sponge bob sheets yours? :jester:

I've been sitting on a set of energy sway bar end links for months...just gotta order the bushings...i keep hoping one day i'll have enough money to drop it and then i'll do it all at once

Belltech 2/2 drop with belltech shocks.. but the 2/2 is keys and spindles i believe and apparently hangers and spindles are better.. and those have been sitting around for..... 7 months or so.. feel free to buy them... my CAI comes tomorrow so hopefully its nice out to do that or thats sittin around to. Also i forgot i still need to add my last 5th piece of billet grill in the middle of my bumper cover...

Edited by ScottSS04 (see edit history)