1958 Impala Convertable

12'SROCK

well this 58' impala is almost done just needs an alignment and 348 motor touch ups and she is ready to rock n roll! its another frame off resto with all the goodies :) and sits on full air ride susp. it will most likely be next to the 59' impala convertable at all the shows as well. just though id share some pics of the car for those interested. enjoy.

100_0961.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0959.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Nice work Art! Looks sick,"LLUCHOR" like "el luchador" lol. Keep fighting! Lol

yep thats the exact meaning! this car was built in memory of my uncle Raul Huerta, he was a wrestler throughout his high school/college years and CIF champion and his dream was a 58' impala convertable, so thats the meaning on the plates :cheers:

very nice Art, is that one ur uncle's too??? it looks sick, i favor the 59 hardtops but this is definately sick.

:lol: ^^ dork ^^ :crackup:

but i got it. :D

-Rob

yeah thats my uncles too, in the back ground you can see the 59' conv covered up. ragtop FTW! :D

DCFC0077.jpg

DCFC0076.jpg

DCFC0068.jpg

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i would trade the SS for that :chevy:

-Rob

LOL. . . . .yeah but that REAL question is if he would trade it for the SS! :jester: . . . .little heads up, it didnt work :( .. . . . :D