Superchip Cortex

Rocky81

had a diablo sport that locked my cpu, 700.00 later its fixed.. just got my Zippy tune today and love it.. Zippy tune or any other tune that you feel confortable about.. out of box tunes will not give you the performance you want.. iam sure you will be flooded with all kinds of replies on what tune to get.. Zippy was my choice and was at a gathering we had recently, one of my good friends trusted Zippy with his tune / which he has a d1 procharger and mods galore.. there are all kinds of tunes available, wheatly, black bear, pcm4less, iam sure there are more, but these are the ones that i know of... go with who you feel is best for you..

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

like mr T says.....hell no foo lol get a tune from zippy justin or weatley now that is worth da money!!!

:withstupid:

I had a superchip programmer and it worked ok but if you plan on doing anything more to your truck than a CAI and cat back exaust it's a complete waist of money. I recently got a tune from Blackbear performance (justin) and i love it. It's way cheaper too!