Showin' The Sss.com Guys A Little Love

misterp

Sprayed99 and I decided this weekend to show our appreciation to our fellow truck enthusiasts and friends here on the forum by extending a $30 discount off the retail $549 price of our HPM Silverado Efan Kit; to qualify for the discount customers must be a current paid member of a Silikahn Publishing online forum or a 'regular site contributor' with over 150-posts at time of order - I admit the last stipulation is subjective but we promise to be as fair as possible to ourselves, the forum, and fellow customers. Last bit of fine-print, Mervz/Silikahn are not affiliated with HPM or this offer in any way.

Thank you everybody - onward and upward! :cheers:

Mr. P. :) (and Sprayed99 :driving:)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

do i qualify??? i dont have that Silikahn Publishing online forum membership thing.......... lol

Yes you have enough posts and are what we consider an active participant on the forum.

When I say Silikahn Publishing, what I mean is that they are the owners of the following websites -

* GM-Trucks.com

* SilveradoSS.com

* TrailBlazerSS.com

* AutoInsane.com

* GM-Hybrids.com

If you are a paid forum member on any of these sites, OR have over 150-posts and are a current participating forum member then we are happy to offer you the $30 discount.

Sorry for the confusion -

Mr. P. :)

hey j/w do these come with instruction?? lol

I posted the instructions here on the website last week, and they are still draft and subject to change - we had an issue with a HPTuner's truck and I am still waiting to hear back on exactly what the issue was so I can dociment/finalize it in the instructions. Link to EFan instructions.

How cool does this kit keep the kitchen Mr.p? :rollin:

kool enough for cats 2 be flyin around the kitchen........ :cheers:

:crackup::crackup:

:lol: Uh-huh they'll cool off a rack of cookies in 20-secs and clear all the dust bunnies from under the fridge at the same time!

OK to give you something to compare to, these dual 16-inch fans move about as much air as 3 or 4 cheap household box fans. They move a ton of air.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)