Anyone Here Join The Site Because Of A Flier/ Card Was Left On Your Tr

mr breze

Someone post-up some ideas, and I'll be happy to make a PDF that you can print on business card stock and make some sss.com referral cards.

Mr. P. :)

actually i do have some ideas floating around in my brain. let me put em on paper and see how they turn out. got lots of time to myself tonight. mel is going to the snoop concert. sooooo, cod4, fish tank, drinking and drawing are on the list :cheers::pepsicheer:

even if its to join a site that is related to the vehicle the own?

Like I said 99.9999999999999999999991% the stuff under your windshield is junk or a ticket...so unless its yellow and flapping in the wind i dont even bother looking at it...so maybe make the flyers look like a parking ticket?...lol they have to look at it then :)

if someone even goes near my truck im running straight at you . i wont even leave my truck parked out of my site for more than 10 minutes. i just try and talk to others i see in an sss. around here they are so common you cant keep track and half the people could give a shiz.

i did have something cool happen though.

if anyone remembers the kill i posted of the supercharged escalde ext, well the guy left me a pm on youtube. it turns out he lives right around the corner and recently bought a red sss. he also blew his lq9 in the lade. i went by his house and told him of the site . maybe he will post up on here sometime.

if someone even goes near my truck im running straight at you . i wont even leave my truck parked out of my site for more than 10 minutes. i just try and talk to others i see in an sss. around here they are so common you cant keep track and half the people could give a shiz.

i did have something cool happen though.

if anyone remembers the kill i posted of the supercharged escalde ext, well the guy left me a pm on youtube. it turns out he lives right around the corner and recently bought a red sss. he also blew his lq9 in the lade. i went by his house and told him of the site . maybe he will post up on here sometime.

you need one of those talking alarms. in fact they should make an alarm to where if it is set off your keypad is also a mic, and you can talk sh*t to whoever set it off.