Calling All Sss And Tbss Owner

Joe_Cool and my self have been talking. We've decided that we need to have a get together sometime soon. We have been seeing several SSs around but I dont't think they are members. What do we gotta do to get this thing rollin?

Joe_Cool and my self have been talking. We've decided that we need to have a get together sometime soon. We have been seeing several SSs around but I dont't think they are members. What do we gotta do to get this thing rollin?

Suggestion - decide on a venue and date where the weather won't be totally oppressive. Decide if you are going to have a meet & greet & photo-op, or a track day.

im in daytona and in a muscle car club! thats one of my favorite nights of the week so im up for a little drive once a week or once a month to meet and eat! plus... if yal are in town for the race (coke zero 400 july 5th) just let me know!

im in daytona and in a muscle car club! thats one of my favorite nights of the week so im up for a little drive once a week or once a month to meet and eat! plus... if yal are in town for the race (coke zero 400 july 5th) just let me know!

Damn, that figures. I haven't been on here for a while. I did got ot the race. FU Kyle Busch.

I'm gonna check a couple places out and see if I can find somewhere cool to hang at. Be patient though I'm very limited on personal time these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the Southeast Florida area and would love to get together with other SS owners. Let me know where and when and I will try to make it. I have a black 2007 SS Silverado and Love it!