Military

mcmahan

hey guys i ould like to take the time to remember a friend. today is the day he pssed in iraq. he saved my life from a sniper. we grew up together and went through basic, ait , ranger, airborne, airassault,ect.. together. i would just like to remember him. he love the ss silverado and planned to buy one on re-deployment to the states. thanks guys.

justin

hey guys i ould like to take the time to remember a friend. today is the day he pssed in iraq. he saved my life from a sniper. we grew up together and went through basic, ait , ranger, airborne, airassault,ect.. together. i would just like to remember him. he love the ss silverado and planned to buy one on re-deployment to the states. thanks guys.

justin

Justin, I'm sorry for your loss as well as a loss to our military. I for one appreciate all of you guys over there in the sand box as well as all of our troops all over the world for protecting our freedom.

FOR ALL THAT YOU DO, THANK YOU!!!

sorry to hear about you loss, what branch are/were you in? i am not looking forward to going to the sand box next june but atleast i will have some money for my truck when i return

im army. ive done 2 tours iraq and 1 afganistan and going back in august 09. im in the 2nd ranger batt.