New Record For The Srt-10

fxstsmith

lol :D thats hillrious. what does that beast run?

10.00 @ 130mph, I'm not sure if it can legally run faster, that would probably be difficult.

Pretty danged impressive eh?

:lol:

OK, had to add a video... lol

http://www.zippyvideos.com/373164749676133...mail_file_size/

Edited by CrAzYMoPaRGuY (see edit history)

That van is pretty cool. I've seen that before somewhere. The picture though looks like it's one of the photoshopped one's with the vehicle on jackstands.

As for the SRT-10, very nice and very impressive. Not bad for 500+ cubes and 10 cylinders. That's right there with the TBSS from the LSX shootout.

That van is pretty cool. I've seen that before somewhere. The picture though looks like it's one of the photoshopped one's with the vehicle on jackstands.

As for the SRT-10, very nice and very impressive. Not bad for 500+ cubes and 10 cylinders. That's right there with the TBSS from the LSX shootout.

Well said Zippy! :D

The picture though looks like it's one of the photoshopped one's with the vehicle on jackstands.

What kind of photoshopped pictures are you referring to, I've never seen those kinds before!

launchinsmokeyeah.jpg

Nah, I think Dave's are real. And his videos of his wheelsatnds are too....

:wink:

Edited by CrAzYMoPaRGuY (see edit history)

I believe that the van can do wheel stands, but I've learned that alot of pictures like that are just taken with the vehicle on jackstands to make it easier to take the picture. If you look at the back tires they don't look to be wrinkled or even loaded like you would have if all of the vehicles weight were on the rear tires. Usually the exhaust coming out makes it blurry under the mufflers too.

• 3 weeks later...
There are Dodge trucks a HECKUVA lot faster than a 10.2 out on the streets which run on pump gas. That SRT10 will have to up the ante to run with the likes of the quicker MoPar trucks...

We even have a diesel Dodge at our track that has ran faster.

Examples Please!

The Srt10 truck ran 10.95 (2nd Place) with a new trap speed record of 132.

Here is the video Dom took of his ride while the engine builder drove it at Pinks. There was very little seat time so the truck has 9's in it with some tweaking.

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/2...nt=MVI_0525.flv

• 2 weeks later...
Examples Please!

Sure.

Mark Reyers. Pump gas, street legal, not gutted, small tire, no power adders, 9.88 at 131 mph.

That's a street driven fully functional Dodge Ram that runs pump gas to turn those kinda times.

We have a Cummins Turbo diesel at our track out of Washington State that has ran a 9.8 or 9.9 at 135mph too. It's white and a regular cab, running on street legal tires.

Lots of faster Dodge trucks too...