How Do I Remove My Front Liscense Plate Holder?

Unwirklich

if you drill them off you will then have some holes in the bumper. another problem is most state require you to have a front plate. gives the cops 1 more reason to bug you and pull you over. my .02c good luck. :)

phuck the po-po :jester:

ya MN does require a front plate. However I'm just going to put it in the front windshield they left you do that. I see most people on the site have theirs removed just wondering do you just let the holes sit out or what?

ya MN does require a front plate. However I'm just going to put it in the front windshield they left you do that. I see most people on the site have theirs removed just wondering do you just let the holes sit out or what?

Here is what I did. Chrome plugs from Ace Hardware.

DSC03269.jpg

LOL that's awesome. I can see it now..

(Cop) OHHHH a truck with no front plate.

(Rays B4U) Notices cop that was checking out his truck.

(Cop) Whips a U-Turn to come after Rays B4U for no front plate.

(Rays B4U) Notices cops nearing him now so casually hits a button. BEEEERRRRRRGGHH - Front plate moves into position.

(Cop) Hit's the lights for Rays B4U to pull over.

(Rays B4U) Pulls over placing hands on the steering wheel.

(Cop) Walks up and says I'm pulling you over for no front plate.

(Rays B4U) With a stunned look says, But officer it must of fell off, It was on there this morning when I was washing the truck, Can I come out and look myself?

(Cop and Rays B4U) Walk to the front of the truck. Rays B4U Points and says, You mean that plate is the one I'm missing?

(Cop) Begins to mumble and stutter like porkey pig, ABA DEE - ABA DEE!!!

(Rays B4U) Begins to chew his ass out for an illegal stop, making him late for an appointment and whatever else comes to mind.

(Cop) Says, Sorry Sir it must of been a glare. Have a nice day.

(Rays B4U) Gets back in truck and hits a button. BEEEERRRRRRGGHH - Front plate moves back into hiding position. Then he waits for cop to take off before him only so he can drive behind him untill one of them turns off.

LMFO

That is a cool device there... :cheers:

LOL that's awesome. I can see it now..

(Cop) OHHHH a truck with no front plate.

(Rays B4U) Notices cop that was checking out his truck.

(Cop) Whips a U-Turn to come after Rays B4U for no front plate.

(Rays B4U) Notices cops nearing him now so casually hits a button. BEEEERRRRRRGGHH - Front plate moves into position.

(Cop) Hit's the lights for Rays B4U to pull over.

(Rays B4U) Pulls over placing hands on the steering wheel.

(Cop) Walks up and says I'm pulling you over for no front plate.

(Rays B4U) With a stunned look says, But officer it must of fell off, It was on there this morning when I was washing the truck, Can I come out and look myself?

(Cop and Rays B4U) Walk to the front of the truck. Rays B4U Points and says, You mean that plate is the one I'm missing?

(Cop) Begins to mumble and stutter like porkey pig, ABA DEE - ABA DEE!!!

(Rays B4U) Begins to chew his ass out for an illegal stop, making him late for an appointment and whatever else comes to mind.

(Cop) Says, Sorry Sir it must of been a glare. Have a nice day.

(Rays B4U) Gets back in truck and hits a button. BEEEERRRRRRGGHH - Front plate moves back into hiding position. Then he waits for cop to take off before him only so he can drive behind him untill one of them turns off.

LMFO

That is a cool device there... :cheers:

lol, guess if I did sell some I'd have to put the disclaimer "FOR OFF ROAD PURPOSES ONLY", on them for liability reasons! :D