Aftermarket Alarm Draining Battery?

I have a crimestopper alarms w/ remote start and window rollup for some reason if i let my truck sit for more than two days the battery goes dead. i have a feeling it has something to do with the alarm because when i parked it and just used the factory alarm after two days it started up no problem. i've asked a few people but the don't have any idea why it would do that. if anybody has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Never seen an alarm roll up the windows by itself... it isn't constantly tring to roll up the windows when active is it?

It only rolls up the driver side window when the lock button is pushed. As far as i can tell it doesnt continue to try and roll it up.

You can use your dome light as a test tool, have your dome light on, and you'll see it dim a bit as the window goes up, and you'll really see it dim once the window is fully up, and the motor is still trying to raise the window.

But, this prolly isn't an issue, just never seen a system like that, just thought I would throw out the idea.

the auto windows up is a nice feature i put it in my 01 ram when i bought that brand new.

but however does the after market alarm have a starter kill relay?

if so believe it or not the relay does drain juice even more so if the battery is old and weak.

i have that problem in my ram.

take a look at that first

update: so i took it back to the guy who installed the alarm and had him look over the whole system he was cool about the whole deal but didn't find any problems. however he did agree with wdp327 about the relay draining a very small amount of power. so i went and replaced the battery and so far i haven't had any problems. i want to say thanks to all for your imput i appreciate it :D