My New Truck.

TX-SS

Hey guys, I have been around the forum for a while, but just ordered my SSS. It is a used 2006, silver birch metallic, every option except sunroof. I am very excited for it to arrive. It already has a few mods to it. It has smoked tails and 3rd brake light, black bowtie, and black powdercoated 20's. It is a great looking truck. It has 38K miles.

Here is a link to some pics from the dealer.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/jansensmith345/

I know parts I want, just not sure of the best brand to go with. For now, I am gonna go CAI, exhaust, and a tune. Nothing to over the top to begin with.

I know parts I want, just not sure of the best brand to go with. For now, I am gonna go CAI, exhaust, and a tune. Nothing to over the top to begin with.

that's not bad to start off with at all...use the search button to find some good ideas as to waht direction to go

that's not bad to start off with at all...use the search button to find some good ideas as to waht direction to go

I know I want to get whatever exhaust I get dumped. Just need to figure out which muffler now.