Ok Bored Again So I Gave An Awd Donut A Try!

Very nice! NICEST red truck on here. IMO :chevy:

:cheers: THANKS!! that makes my day!!... i wanted a black one to behonest.. but im really glad i picked red after all..

( i mean everyone knows reds faster )..lmao :jester:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think cause we both have blacked out grille and rims and all that stuff....we need to get some pics of our trucks together lol...i did one day get a donut pavement was a little damp from some rain and it was on asphalt...they are fun to do in these trucks

i think cause we both have blacked out grille and rims and all that stuff....we need to get some pics of our trucks together lol...i did one day get a donut pavement was a little damp from some rain and it was on asphalt...they are fun to do in these trucks

your truck is the one that talk me in to goin black on red..i knew i wanted to do it then i saw yours and it was a deal..haha us red guys gonna start takin they black ones down haha

ya ive done some good ones on wet payment.. but though i would try it on dryy..and its alil harder to say the least.. the fronts just unloaded.. hey im down to get some pics of are trucks for sure!! u ever come to michigan??..haha id be curious to check yours out in person.. im tryin to hang on our bumper sence your 11.8s..and i realllllly wanna figure out how to get my 60s where yours are.. i mean im not upset with a 1.73 on 22s but stillll not even close to what yours does

Nice sounding truck, you almost got it. (awd doughnuts)

thankss!! almost doesnt count expect horse shoes and handgernads..and some stds.. :idiot: hahaha..but il get it before long i just need a diff area to do it.. or some water .. i just like doin it at the shop cause i can pull the truck back inside for when the cops drive by after seen al the smoke and noise im gonna make

im glad everone likes how it sounds.. i love it.. its veryy load tho. but thats how i like it..guess i should have done one with the ecut outs open.. :ughdance: it really sounds pissed off then!

its alot diff in awd then rwd that im used to... my fbodys ways alot easyer to do..lol it was just about keepin them going they like to spin and then just stop and make a big smoke show then spin and stop and well my 69 camaro..well that will just make anyone dizzy..haha

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

your truck is the one that talk me in to goin black on red..i knew i wanted to do it then i saw yours and it was a deal..haha us red guys gonna start takin they black ones down haha

ya ive done some good ones on wet payment.. but though i would try it on dryy..and its alil harder to say the least.. the fronts just unloaded.. hey im down to get some pics of are trucks for sure!! u ever come to michigan??..haha id be curious to check yours out in person.. im tryin to hang on our bumper sence your 11.8s..and i realllllly wanna figure out how to get my 60s where yours are.. i mean im not upset with a 1.73 on 22s but stillll not even close to what yours does

well thank you very much...i havent yet tried on dry pavement but i m here in the next week...my converter isnt happy with me right now so i have a yank on the way, you just have to get that front right one to spin and its all over from there lol....i may be down for a road trip up that way once gas prices drop back down a little bit...are you spinning with those 60's? i just picked up 4 16" rims and they are at the powder coater...going flat black with those and got 4 M&H 28 x 10 tires to put on for the track...gonna see what happens here in the next week or so

well thank you very much...i havent yet tried on dry pavement but i m here in the next week...my converter isnt happy with me right now so i have a yank on the way, you just have to get that front right one to spin and its all over from there lol....i may be down for a road trip up that way once gas prices drop back down a little bit...are you spinning with those 60's? i just picked up 4 16" rims and they are at the powder coater...going flat black with those and got 4 M&H 28 x 10 tires to put on for the track...gonna see what happens here in the next week or so

well with all those low 1.6s i can see why its pissed off..haha u let me know if u wanna do a road trip..theres an amazing track up here we can go run them and see if we can learn anything .. and im sure blow some people away with some big heavy red chevys..haha

ive got some 16" black steel stockers also that i wanna try .. i just need some tires. and it sucks to buy 4 DRs.. but i guess im gonna have to..with the 22s i really didnt spin that much 3 or 4 feet maybe.. but that was before the efans.. and on a softt tune i belive theres alot more in it.. i have changed much of anything sence i added the cam and injectors and efans and if i put some lighter wheels on.. i have a feeling its gonna spin a bit more :jester:

well with all those low 1.6s i can see why its pissed off..haha u let me know if u wanna do a road trip..theres an amazing track up here we can go run them and see if we can learn anything .. and im sure blow some people away with some big heavy red chevys..haha

ive got some 16" black steel stockers also that i wanna try .. i just need some tires. and it sucks to buy 4 DRs.. but i guess im gonna have to..with the 22s i really didnt spin that much 3 or 4 feet maybe.. but that was before the efans.. and on a softt tune i belive theres alot more in it.. i have changed much of anything sence i added the cam and injectors and efans and if i put some lighter wheels on.. i have a feeling its gonna spin a bit more :jester:

i got the aluminums and a friend gave me 2 used M&H's for the front and im just gonna buy new for the back, i know those stock 20's of mine weigh almost 100lbs each and the 16's with tires will wiegh half of that and add more gearing going to a 28" from a 31 1 /2"...who does your tuning? Could you imagine 2 red/blacked out SS's running 11's down the track together...priceless

ya that sounds like what i need to do.....i just wasnt sure on what size tire to go yet. some guys seem to want 28ish and some seem to thing 29 or 30ish.. i was thinkin 28s tho... damn i wish i could get a 28 12.5 under my truck.. ive got a few sets from my camaro already that i could just pop on and see..hmmm..lol well zippy has done alot of the tuning.. i just got hp tuners myself so i dont have to bug him ever time i need to do alil adjust ment ... but im like a 16year old boy on prom nite.. i dont have a clue what im doin yet...i dont know where to start there sooo much.. ive done a few lil things like idle adjust ment and my efans now..and logs and logs..but thats about it..

and yes 2 red/black ss running 11s would be one hell of a picture... and a priceless one at that...

this X2 would be veryy sexy indeed

sstrack.jpg

ya that sounds like what i need to do.....i just wasnt sure on what size tire to go yet. some guys seem to want 28ish and some seem to thing 29 or 30ish.. i was thinkin 28s tho... damn i wish i could get a 28 12.5 under my truck.. ive got a few sets from my camaro already that i could just pop on and see..hmmm..lol well zippy has done alot of the tuning.. i just got hp tuners myself so i dont have to bug him ever time i need to do alil adjust ment ... but im like a 16year old boy on prom nite.. i dont have a clue what im doin yet...i dont know where to start there sooo much.. ive done a few lil things like idle adjust ment and my efans now..and logs and logs..but thats about it..

and yes 2 red/black ss running 11s would be one hell of a picture... and a priceless one at that...

this X2 would be veryy sexy indeed

sstrack.jpg

i was gonna go 29's but driving on 4 full slicks doesnt sound to fun to me and i wanna drive on these on the street sometimes like to the "local" races so i wanted something with thread and not nittos cause i wanted a real DR and M&H are the only ones making a treaded DR right now and for the 16 all they have is a 28 x 10 so thats where i am lol, if you want to email me a log i can take a look at it and tell you what you might be missing, i have a friend that shows me tips and stuff on what to do, he's a pretty good tuner...your sprayed right?