Ok Bored Again So I Gave An Awd Donut A Try!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always get you confused with mean 05 for some reason. i thought youd be spraying.

a little more power and you can do em, just dont fully lock the wheel if your not spinning , it will put a ton of stress on your power steering pump.

or get some water.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

hey i dont care if u confuse me with mean05 11sec truck..haha well hopfully with alil tuning il be knockin on the 11s to :driving:

well i figured i would try it on dry pavement first i just wish i had alillll more room..u can see in the shot of the cam but there semi trucks lined up.. and thats not something i want to bump in to .. its not worth it.. it was spinning pretty good the ass just didnt wanna step out anuf .. i cant bitch she wasnts to go strait!..haha i should have tried it a few more times to get and i would have got it down pat owell theres always tomorrow.. :jester: il have some nice marks to explain when i come in to work tomorrow hehe im thinkin it might be alil easyer on the lil wheels too.. 22s arnt very light.. might have to try that too..haha

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

i was going to edit that out..but the :confused: face was priceless..haha gotta love blondes :cheers:

What all do you have done to your ride? those are 22's? is it lowered? thanks alot man. Your truck looks great

hey thats for the complements...yes there 22in dale earnhart jr wheels.. and the truck is lowered 3/4 drop.. and whats all done to the truck...thats along list..lol heres the basics ..radix sc with a 2.9 pulley.. thinkin dropin down to a 2.8 pulley or maybe spayin alil juice or meth to it.. anyways ive got a cam, springs, and pushrods. pi converter. the basic goodes in the trans.. zippy shift kit and vette servos

im not stopin till i join the 11sec truck club...or truck of the month..hahah...with the trucks on here i think it will be easyer to get to the 11s then truck of the month..haha anyways thanks again