No More Sss For Me

I guess I'll just have to somehow make due with 300+ wheel HP that I already have for less than $700 in mods.

:icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser::yellow_loser:

Believe what you like. Custom CAI cost me $15 in materials I already had in the garage, plus $40 for the filter, $390 shipped for a bellmouth down pipe and 3" mid pipe combo, $70 for a manual boost controller, $50 shipped used for a BCD. Running 18 psi, it ran 302 HP to the wheels (with NO correction factor) and is starting to run out of fuel. Next mod is to replace the fuel pump with another one and pull the stock air/air TMIC for an air/water unit and that will be it.

I'm not sure what your problem is with me, or if I offended you in some way, but I appologize. You never had anything bad to say at the Iowa meet at Chris' house... :dunno: