New Camaro Ss Spotted

TheGunny

I know this thread is useless without any pics...

But I'm doing some work at paramount pictures and a happened across a car with a cover that looked a lot like a new camaro. So :devil: ... I pulled the cover off a bit and low and behold a silver new maro with SS badges on it... I will see if I can sneak a pic but its covered and studios can be sticklers when it comes to cameras and pictures... I'm stoked and it looks sick.. I want one

Yea, they are filming the Transformers II movie in Bethlehem PA and have numerous cars "under cover" as well. Myabe AUTOGUY can chime in on this one however there has been a few sightings of a "new camaro" in the streets of the Lehigh Valley at off hours.

BTW, if you are of Asian root nationality and are in the Bethlehem PA area, they need extras for the movie. :cheers: Bring a little camera with ya and take some spy pics.

, " what if someone else who also had the picture , put it on via a internet cafe with a new email and photobucket account" ? were to do it, they would probably never be caught as long as the photographer remained anonymous. or at least use a different ip with the stuff mentioned above.

, " what if someone else who also had the picture , put it on via a internet cafe with a new email and photobucket account" ? were to do it, they would probably never be caught as long as the photographer remained anonymous. or at least use a different ip with the stuff mentioned above.

BINGO!