Starting Today, No More Using Ur Cell Phone Unless Its Hands Free

zanis520

btw any thing not completely hands free is against the law. especially texting.

actually texting IS legal while driving. my friends mom is Deputy Chief of LAPD, and she said theres only 2 exceptions to the law. 1st is that texting is for some reason still legal while driving, 2nd is that no one under 18 can use a cell phone while driving PERIOD, including hands free. i had a long conversation with her about it, she has no idea why texting is allowed, but as for right now its a loop hole, so u can text while driving.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the good in it, But Man O' Man are the cops going to be busy...

I wish they would enforce it more here in NY & NJ. Every other car that goes by, they're on the damn phone. And texting? Even more dangerous. I passed a Honda doing 35 MPH on the highway, half between the right & center lane. As I passed, I saw the idiot with both hands on top of the wheel, texting, trying to steer with the bottom of their wrists. Insane.

I wish they would enforce it more here in NY & NJ. Every other car that goes by, they're on the damn phone. And texting? Even more dangerous. I passed a Honda doing 35 MPH on the highway, half between the right & center lane. As I passed, I saw the idiot with both hands on top of the wheel, texting, trying to steer with the bottom of their wrists. Insane.

thats what your thighs/knees are for... :jester:

• 1 month later...