2003 Sss Supercharged On Ebay

montanass

I was browsing and found this: HERE

seems like a decent deal, needs some TLC but defanately cheap enough and the blower is a big step in the right direction... I think the window says $10,500... thats pretty damn cheap....

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

I just traded my SSS in on Monday, gave me 10,500 for it and it "booked" at 14K. The dealer flat out told me "We don't want your trade, we're getting backed up on trucks and SUV's already". You'll start to find these things cheaper and cheaper I'm afraid. :nonod:

I just traded my SSS in on Monday, gave me 10,500 for it and it "booked" at 14K. The dealer flat out told me "We don't want your trade, we're getting backed up on trucks and SUV's already". You'll start to find these things cheaper and cheaper I'm afraid. :nonod:

unfortunately, the market for gas guzzlers is dried up and the lines for Prius' are out the door. 3 month waiting period for those things.

If you didnt have your frequent trans problems which led you to trade it in (right?) I could not see you trading for 10,5. Damn, that must have hurt.