Traded In The Ss.

I dont think i could of take another person getting rid of their SSS, the new truck looks good, should be able to get a lot of horses out it

:withstupid:

just way too much of that going on right now. congrats on the new truck! hmm... NoS?? maybe alittle Propane too??

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

congrats you will love it when that turbo spools up and she takes of on you leaving that cloud of black smoke.Did you get the LT or LS package? and dont forget to check out thedieselplace.com its a good site for diesel owners. :cheers:

I dont think i could of take another person getting rid of their SSS, the new truck looks good, should be able to get a lot of horses out it

yeah what they said. sick truck dude. you can get alot of ponies outta that for alot less cash!

Thanks everybody. I always wanted a diesel, and the price of them have really dropped in the past year. I will get some more pics soon. It's an LS model but it has pretty much every option but leather. Not sure about mods yet. Banks has some pretty nice kits but exhaust and a programer will go on it soon.