Vho Vs. Hemi 300c

Chris Dubya

Heading home the other night 1431 north of Round Rock. Two lane, 65 speedlimit, and a light here and there. Some kid pulls up next to me with his c(rap) blaring, all his window down and gives me a rev. I punched my fun (TC) button and stalled to about 2K. Light goes green and he got a small jump while I was turning them over. Caught him at 30, walked up to 70 with about 1 length on him. I back off, and he keeps on running. The thought crossed my mind since we were essentially in the middle of nowhere, but I didn't (thank goodness - keep reading).

About 2 minutes later Wilco Sheriff's dept comes FLYING by me and running up on him. Saw them pulled over at the highway intersection ahead. Better him than me!

Taken a few hemi trucks, but this was my first 300. Sure wont be the last.

Happy, safe 4th to everyone!

Regards,

C~Dubya

So theres this lime green r/t charger is that the same thing and how fast r they!

the charger will be faster..beating one depends on your mods..i've taken a few down they're not all that

Nice kill! Be carefull next time because if you tangle w a 300 that has the SRT8 Hemi things will be alot different.

My buddy's dead stock 300 SRT8 on stock tires, no mods whatseover ran a 12.93 at 107.75 mph.

He now has a Diablo Predator but hasn't taken it to the track yet, but I've ridden in it stock and with the tuner, and there is a BIG difference. I would be surprised if he can't dip below a mid 12. The Diablo Predator was only 400 bucks, quite the "bang for the buck" if you ask me....

My buddy's dead stock 300 SRT8 on stock tires, no mods whatseover ran a 12.93 at 107.75 mph.

He now has a Diablo Predator but hasn't taken it to the track yet, but I've ridden in it stock and with the tuner, and there is a BIG difference. I would be surprised if he can't dip below a mid 12. The Diablo Predator was only 400 bucks, quite the "bang for the buck" if you ask me....

There was a 300 SRT8 at the track last year w/ DR's and a stall running 12.5 and he was about 400 lbs. It was not even a race, I ran a 14.2.