Rip Ridn24s

wilrace

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will keep you guys updated on the show, but ill leave the fact if you guys come out to others as a big suprise for his family. i will have details hammered out in about a week. this is me rushing as putting on a good show takes months of planning which i will be cramming into just a few short weeks. But on another note... long story short the bank took the truck back just recently, and we are scrambling to get it back! i realy want it but my credit is so bad i cant get financed for a cheeseburger (medical bills) but there are other members who may get it by any grace of god! id just hate to see it leave our car club, and its a constant reminder of him and who he was!

It's times like this that make me realize what a great website and group of people we've got in each other. RIP Dustan.

You are right, we do have a great group of people. MOST would give you their shirt off their back.

Thanks for all the support guys! It means alot to us in the car enthusiast area. I know my buddy Donny(wilrace) and I just can't believe how the auto world from all across the country is coming together and supporting us with the loss of a great friend. I know I, myself would like to meet up with the guys from Michigan. I know I'm going to try and make it out for Zippy's. Just need to find a place to stay but that shouldn't be a hard thing to do. If anyone of you would like to meet up, I would like to hear from you!