Congrats Yttaf Agian !

SSPOSSE

Question

yes corey took 2nd place to a frick n Mustang GT with a whipple charger and mods galore, plus the guy is on the council so we know its rigged !! lol he got 2nd place in the 81 - current mod class at the 4th of july Humboldt car show.. my lifted (stock) SS did not have the street cred it needed to place..lolol.. anyway it was a good time.. look forward to hitting more shows this summer with ya buddy.. If Chris was there it would have been a 1/2nd showing in that class with SS's .... GOOD JOB BUDDY !!!

10 answers to this question

Thanx guys & thanx Rich for coming up we enjoyed having you & Cody here!!! Now I just need to figure out what I need to add to bump me to 1st next year. This guy has won 1st the last 2 years. It is a very nice looking mustang though!!! He's the local eye doctor here in our small town!

Thanx guys & thanx Rich for coming up we enjoyed having you & Cody here!!! Now I just need to figure out what I need to add to bump me to 1st next year. This guy has won 1st the last 2 years. It is a very nice looking mustang though!!! He's the local eye doctor here in our small town!

one thing you have to remember, someone always has more cash to blow on their toys. no matter what! Its attn to detail man, over build that son of a bi!ch and people will notice!

you cant be far off from beating this guy, you held your own this past weekend, CONGRATS man, wish i could have been there!! I do know April is looking for something different to do next year, rather than hang in our neighborhood. (if you know what i mean).

anywho, great job man! keep up the additions to the hardware collection.