Ufc 86

We those who didnt see it Forrest pulled of the win by descicion over Rampage...I'm not sure how I feel about it..I was thinking atleast a split descicion but from the score cards it really wasnt even close...The first 2 rounds were easy to call but the final 3 were not clear at all....Any way rampage was a very humble loser and congrats to Forrest...

I agree, super hard fight to judge. I gave first round to Rampage and Second round to Forrest and then the last 3 I figured split 50/50. I figured for sure Split Decision but then the win goes to the Champ (Rampage). But it definitely was a good fight, 25 mins and they barely looked exhausted. I've seen people tired out after the first or second round and these two went 5. Crazy.. good fight, I thought for sure rampage was going to knock Forrests' head off..

Good fight...Even though I wanted to Forest to win, I think the win should have went to Rampage. He's the champ (was). Looking at each of their faces, you'd would have thought Rampage won? Although, Rampage did say at he got his ass kicked, definatly a class act :cheers:

well politically speaking... to take away a championship belt, especially in a decision, you must have dominated the fight... Forrest (gump) did not do so... he did have a great fight and that kid has an incredible jaw, but I dont think it was a clear victory...

it was a great fight, but i dont think jackson came out like he did when he fought chucky...

it is funny too... after jackson beat chuck, he said on tv, I want $$$, endorsements... chuck liddel money...

well Mr. jackson, you can say goodbye to the gravy train... forrest gump is the new face of the UFC... even though he is a whiny little biatch that cried in the octagon when jardine beat his ass... i lost all respect for him after he ran out of the octagon, what a biatch move...

but he gained a little back last night taking a beating and giving props to jackson....

Id like to see forrest gump and chucky fight...

well i dont really agree with some u guys, Forrest definately earned the belt IMHO. yes Rampage connected with a few really hard shots, the uppercut that dropped him in the first the left hook in the third and i cant think of the other one, but Forrest landed way more hits that werent as hard but Jackson has way heavier hands. i had Forrest the whole time and never counted him out evfen tho everyone thought he was gonna get destroyed. Forrest rocked Rampage aswell in the third and forth i think. plus those devistating kicks he landed that basically crippled him in the first couple seconds of the 2nd round then got dominated on the ground the rest of the round. anyways he dominates Rampage the whole fight besides the first round, he choose his shots and came in and out the whole fight.

for those who didnt see the fight (Z) here it is: http://www.mma-core.com/videos/VideoDetail...px?vid=10000725

War Forrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rob

We got it on Pay-per-view at a friends...he has Dish.

One minute into the main event, the dish lost signal.

Came back about ~25 minutes later, RIGHT AFTER THE DECISION.

We got screwed, didn't see the fight.

- Brian