The Wife Is Part Of The Club Now

Nice now you have to go to the track and race her :cheers:

Not a chance right now. I know she will smoke me. We havent put her through the paces yet being we want to "break it in" but its already noticable that its a bit quicker then mine. LOL she said we could trade :cheers: But I love My SSS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a chance right now. I know she will smoke me. We havent put her through the paces yet being we want to "break it in" but its already noticable that its a bit quicker then mine. LOL she said we could trade :cheers: But I love My SSS

Congrats to the wife on the new ride. I would break it in like it was stolen.

Youre lucky to have a wife thats into cars, thats all I ever wanted. That does suck about the front plate bracket, now the bumper is gonna have the holes if you take it off (like mine). Maybe you should put yours back on and get matching front plates!!! The TBSS looks great btw.

We were looking into a 1ss but she was like " If were gonna get one might as well go all the way". She is already talking rims and getting the stupid gm emblem off the side :lol: She also wants the rear valance that is set up for dual exhaust.

mine said the gold bowties had to go

i had to buy the graficsworks black bowties for the center caps and a shopman ss grill emblem, and remove the gold emblem off the badk to where its chrome. then she was happy. Im not allowed to do anything to the motor other than change the oil. I did get to tune it some though