Shopman1 New Grill Take 2 - Picture

shopman1

I think it looks good, but I liked the whole bowtie on wody's that looked good. What would it look like with Just the SS etched out there instead of the square, just have the SS emblem and maybe a hair bigger someone should photoshop that I am curious as to what it would look like.

I think it looks good, but I liked the whole bowtie on wody's that looked good. What would it look like with Just the SS etched out there instead of the square, just have the SS emblem and maybe a hair bigger someone should photoshop that I am curious as to what it would look like.

where have i heard this idea before? hmmmmm

not bad, i lik this look a little better. still not my style tho, and i hate to sound negative but just tryin to be truthful with ya.

i actually lik the look to that one, i guess cuz im partial to the black :D

-Rob

Yeah just read your post from the other thread.........have you or anyone done that ??

not yet i might have to get some made just so i can get the right size. all the ones that are for sale on ebay and other are too small.

definatly looks better .

i think if you could get the actuall SS truck emblems and get those put on there in blue it would look pretty good.

that would make it more reminiscent of the early SS's.