Calling All In Socal With Bser Pan

Well I got my BSER rollpan in a while ago and i finally had time to go get some estimates on it. The local body shops around me are claiming 12 hours of labor at something like $630 for install and paint.

If anyone can reccomend any shops in SoCal that are a bit more competetive on prices I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Blake

Edited by KoTToN (see edit history)

i had to have mine re fittted becasue it looked horrible since my truck was bought with it.

i paid the same. the place that did my fire did it for me. you pay for what you get, the lines on my pan fit better than than the factory lines and it also took some body work to the rear panels to get it to fit properly but if you look through my posts youll see how well it fits.

well the shop i got the quote from has done some work for me before with past vehicals and they are top notch. My only problem with them was the body shop guy was kind of scratching his head when he looked over the pan but i think they would understand once the bumper is off.

Btw chase whats the name of the shop that did your work?