Unconventional Weapons Kill.....

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Well, driving home today some putz pulls up beside me in what appeared to be a newer import 4 door, mid sized, with a "typeR" decal on the rear... it had big tires and wheels, a huge exhaust tip and a big rear wing. It sounded like a buzz bomb, the guy was Ricky Racer, revving and inching forward at the light... over and over...

The light turns green, we come out of the hole even, he shifts and drops back a bit while I stay in first....

He shifts into third while I stay in first, and pull away pretty good, then I shift into second and I've got him by quite a few lengths, maybe 7 or 8 and growing....

He shuts down when it is obvious he has no chance, and he will NOT get beside me again. He pulls behind me in my lane and stays well back.

I felt like congratulating my fine ride on the win, my 2007 Chevy work van, packed with tools and materials, and my two ladders on my rooftop ladder rack musta looked pretty good to the guy while I was pulling away..........

:lol:

I felt like congratulating my fine ride on the win, my 2007 Chevy work van, packed with tools and materials, and my two ladders on my rooftop ladder rack musta looked pretty good to the guy while I was pulling away..........

:lol:

Priceless :lol::cheers:

• 2 months later...

LOL

I hadddd to resurrect this thread....

Pulled up at a stop light, booming rap music and a loud annoying exhaust tip beside me.

The guy will NOT look over at me. Yup, it's the same guy, in the same car, and I am ROCKIN THE WORK VAN!!!!!!!!

:crackup:

The car is a Nissan Sentra, I think a 2000-2003ish Sentra.

I revved the work van, but he wouldn't bite. He wouldn't leave the lights until I had gone either!

I guess I taught him a lesson or two. DON'T MESS WITH THE LADDER RACKS!!!!!!

lol