silent members

tahoe341

:) Usually everyone has something to say.Iwas wondering why with over 1100 members that only 226 have ever posted anything? Just currious. Also why is there no place to put photo's of what is currently being driven by the members whilst they await the truck of their dreams?

Bob

I think that once the truck hits the road, a lot more people and owners will start dicussing it more.

Agreed. Right now all people are talking about is how to/where buy one, what they *might* do with one, and pricing. What has already been posted answers 95% of people's questions.

Once they actually hit the street and people start driving, modifing, and experiencing situations with them, then this mb should starting picking up. Until then, everyone is just window shopping... :D

I have actually been pretty quite lately. I was thinking of going with a 2500 HD crew cab with a 8.1 and allison tranny and putting a lift on it instead of buying an SS. I really wanted to to do a 6" lift on it and put some 35" tires, but I figured that it will not fit in the garage. It has to fit in the garage. I am still undecided. The way I drive, the SS would probably be better suited for me. But the 8.1 L HD would even with a 4" lift and some 33" tires would still be pretty bad and fit in the garage.

I will wait until after I see the SS in person. If I get the SS I will be posting on here all the time. If not I will just lurk, see whats going on, and post every once and a while.

I'm very quiet. So quiet I've never even posted! I normally just like to read what people have to say and keep my self informed.

I own a 1990 454SS (my love!), and a 1994 1500 V6 base model reg. cab, long bed, 2wd daily driver (which I'm selling :sigh: ).

I like the new SS, but it's way out of my price range. I really like the reg. cab concept SS, and that one is a little more in my budget. I hope to see Chevrolet coming out with that!

Have a good weekend everybody! :cheers:

Drive fast and stay to the left! :flag:

Scott from CT - USA

I check the board every couple of days but most of the posts are the same basic info. When they get on my lot I think there will be much more activity.

I finally got my allocation numbers yesterday. Looks like I will get a whole 11 SS's this year. I can't wait to see the the first black one that we have ordered.

I check the board eveyday, and agree with most that once the SS's start hitting the lots and people are driving them the mb will pick up substantially! :D Mervz posted under production that he hopes to get pictures of the SS in production--- that would be really :cool: Let's hope he posts some pictures real soon :lol: I would really like to see a picture of a RED one even though I leaning towards BLUE or Black. For you that have already ordered your SS, I hope they are everthing you expect and more :thumbs: I really believe they are going to be OUTSTANDING TRUCKS :chevy: Later

Archived