Pissed Off

JaySS

i ruined one of my wheels. 4th of july. i pulled into some tall grass next to my friends driveway and clipped a boulder hidden in there. split the edge of my front drivers side rim. half inch long crack and part of it is folded in away from the tire. so mad. cant afford 400 bucks right now to buy a new one....at least its still driveable and none of the damage is affecting the tire but it looks like shit@!!@!

had to rant. damnit.

Yeah man that totally sucks; I did something similar last year, I drove through some tall grass and a trailer hitch was hidden in it and it totally scratched the hell out of the bed cladding on the driver's side :banghead: I still need to fix it.

Mr. P.

I feel your pain man! although I didn't have the damage to the extent you have, the day I switched from my winter rims to my summer rims this year, I was in a parking garage. some jackass came flying around the corner in a SAAB and screwed up my entry angle entering the tight ramp to head up (alot of our city garages are underground). I smacked the hell out of my left front rim on the curb and had to check it out on the next floor. I was so pissed off. not to mention, that night my right front center cap went missing. if only I waited one more day to put them on. :mad:

i dont feel so bad after hearing some of these stories. thanks! Sometimes i dont even like washing my truck so i wont focus on all the little nicks and scratches. At least they still look good from a distance.

i did something similar the week I got my truck. I went to a friends house who lives on a court dead end street and in front of his house was a storm drain and I thought I missed it but I ended up scuffing the outside edge of my rim about a 1/4 around. I could see the mark on the drain after I got out and looked. Luckily it didn't do any real damage and i don't even notice anymore and luckily I'm on silver rims and not chrome ones but still it was the same week I got my truck!

i did something similar the week I got my truck. I went to a friends house who lives on a court dead end street and in front of his house was a storm drain and I thought I missed it but I ended up scuffing the outside edge of my rim about a 1/4 around. I could see the mark on the drain after I got out and looked. Luckily it didn't do any real damage and i don't even notice anymore and luckily I'm on silver rims and not chrome ones but still it was the same week I got my truck!

I did the same thing a couple years ago, turned around in the street at the top of my hill and hit the storm drain in the corner, boke a chunk about 4 inches long and it's still broken today.