Re-tune

CenWaSS

So I had a re-tune done, I havent been able to install it yet due to no shift kit (on its way, hopefully). My question is...should my new tune have the trans line pressure set back to normal and the torque managment removed? If that the case, how would I be able to tell the difference? My current tune has 50% or 60% TM removed and increased line press from what I understand. I guess what Im worried about is having the line press left as is (increased line press) with a shift kit, will that combo harm the trans?

Yes with a shift kit you need to have the line pressures returned to stock values. You can also have 100% of the TM removed with a shift kit. Are you planning on upgrading to Vette/billet servos too?

You will notice a big difference from stock, the truck will pull harder and feel stronger, plus shift faster and firmer now.

:chevy:

Yes with a shift kit you need to have the line pressures returned to stock values. You can also have 100% of the TM removed with a shift kit. Are you planning on upgrading to Vette/billet servos too?

You will notice a big difference from stock, the truck will pull harder and feel stronger, plus shift faster and firmer now.

:chevy:

I've got a Zippy kit on the way...I believe it includes a billet super servo and billet 4th gear servo. In addition I am also adding a TBTC and TruCool Max trans cooler. Ya I cant wait :drool: to have all the goodies installed :cheers: just waiting on the shift kit.