24's On An Ss

How well do 24's fit on an SS? Do they rub at all does anyone know. I've heard they do but looks like some people on the site have them. If they don't fit well I'll probably just go with some 22's and lower it. thanks.

at stock height they fit fine with a 35 series tire... and unless you get forged wheels, they will be heavy and you will notice a difference...

get some forged 22's and drop the truck... it will look sick...

yeap yeap

ya I'm gonna go with the twenty fours. Right now I'm not really looking for speed. Still on a 3 year/36000 warranty and once thats up im throwing a supercharger on. Not to mention one more speeding ticket my liscense says good bye. Gonna go with some black rims, only option now in mach lip or chrome. Found some nice black machine lipped 24's I'm just not convinced that lip will stand out enough like crome will. Considering getting chromes and just getting them powder coated.

woops double post. I'm wondering does the machine lip stand out as much as the chrome lip would? Looks like most people go with the chrome lip just wondering if the mach lip looks a lot duller. The lips key when the rims are black on black obviously.

Edited by Black_SS_w_Top_Rolled_Off (see edit history)