Corsa Cat-back Pipe Kit With Corsa Tips Nib.

i have a left over corsa exhaust from last year when i was selling these kits..

it's a full pipe kit + corsa dual tip and hardware all NIB. i don't have the matching muffler, but you can use this kit and put any 3"in/out muffler to complete it, so it gives you the quality of corsa with whatever sound you want. and i'm only asking $225 shipped or $200 local pick up in victorville ca.

SOLD!...........

also i have a street scenes roll pan part# 950-70121 with center mounted license plate, it's made of urethane. it's NIB comes with all the hardware. i never used it cause i traded my stock bumper for a roll pan that was already painted to match my truck.

i only want $85 shipped or $65 local pick up. this is a great deal it retails for $180-$220. SOLD.......

post-8665-1215821828_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215822045_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215822597_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215824815_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215824861_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

:) If you can give me till this coming up thursday and ill buy it for sure! :cheers: this is what iv been looking for for a while! what payment methods do you take? i have a paypal account ill give you $250 to ship to south texas 78410....... :D Edited by SSTruck1 (see edit history)

:) If you can give me till this coming up thursday and ill buy it for sure! :cheers: this is what iv been looking for for a while! what payment methods do you take? i have a paypal account ill give you $250 to ship to south texas 78410....... :D

pm sent.

cut me a deal on both???

pm sent.