Down Goes At Scion Tc

diggerdan11

So i was driving down the highway yesterday heading home from my hometown to where i live now. I came up behind this Scion Tc (i dont know if it had many mods or not). I was behind him for a bit and he was only going about 60 (speed limit in Oregon is 55) and i like to do a little faster :D So i figured i would pass him and the semi's we got behind in the next passing zone. So when it came he and i passed the semi's and i figured he would pull over ant let me by but he did not, and after he did the same thing the next 2 passing lanes i was starting to get pissed (i hate when people wont pull over) So finally a really long passing zone came and he passed the 2 semi's in front and he did not pull to right lane again. So i whipped around to his right and when i got to the side of him he hit the gas, so of course it did the same. He had a passanger and i know he was trying to show off. Anyway his little 4 banger was no match for me and i finally slowed down for the end of the passing lane at 120mph and i had him by at least 5 cars or more. The rest of the trip he stayed way back from me

A stock Scion tC only has about 145hp. Mine only had 151 at the front wheels. Put a turbo on it and it is a different story. Good kill though!!!

For all i know it could be supercharged i could not tell which would make it about 200hp and that would be Coblat SS like in its quicknes

• 6 months later...
For all i know it could be supercharged i could not tell which would make it about 200hp and that would be Coblat SS like in its quicknes

in my car i rape cobalt ss all day long as well as scion tc's

they are pretty quick stock...but no match to a SS.

just for shits n giggles i wanna run someone in there ss against my del sol =P

in my car i rape cobalt ss all day long as well as scion tc's

they are pretty quick stock...but no match to a SS.

just for shits n giggles i wanna run someone in there ss against my del sol =P

Ledet's on Burnside has an 03 for sale, sounds like an oportunity for a fun test drive :) If you still have the ds when I get some new tires I'll run you for the hell of it.

So i was driving down the highway yesterday heading home from my hometown to where i live now. I came up behind this Scion Tc (i dont know if it had many mods or not). I was behind him for a bit and he was only going about 60 (speed limit in Oregon is 55) and i like to do a little faster :D So i figured i would pass him and the semi's we got behind in the next passing zone. So when it came he and i passed the semi's and i figured he would pull over ant let me by but he did not, and after he did the same thing the next 2 passing lanes i was starting to get pissed (i hate when people wont pull over) So finally a really long passing zone came and he passed the 2 semi's in front and he did not pull to right lane again. So i whipped around to his right and when i got to the side of him he hit the gas, so of course it did the same. He had a passanger and i know he was trying to show off. Anyway his little 4 banger was no match for me and i finally slowed down for the end of the passing lane at 120mph and i had him by at least 5 cars or more. The rest of the trip he stayed way back from me

nice, i really would like to think what those 4 bangers are thinking :loser: , they should know better :idiot: , nice kill, or should i say mass :jester: acre

• 1 month later...