Exhaust Question

brewz

Well I have a '05 SSS with stock exhaust, what I would like to do is to swap out the original muffler and replace it with a magnaflow muffler, like the sound, but not a lot of $$ for the whole Cat back system.

Any suggestions on ordering the muffler as in input/output and size?

Thanks

Go to the Summit website and check out the MPE-12569. I paid $116.55 total for mine. It took 6 business days to get to my house, but I stay in Atlanta. Had a performance shop put it on and I haven't stop smiling since. :D

how bout one of the new corsa mufflers sold seperatly from the whole catback kit?

Those are not the same style mifflers asd their cat back systems and they only have then for certain makes/models as of right now. just get a magnaflow 18" muffler 2.5" in and out :chevy:

I like that decal you have at the top of your windshield..where you get it at?? sorry not certain on the stock exhaust size...

I have got it from Graphics by Billy, was about 25 bucks, might be more now.

http://www.graphixbybilly.8m.com/index.html

TIP, install close as you can to the top of windshield, then get shorter wiper blades so they do not rub on decal, if they do, it will start to remove.