03 Ss From Tn

03TNSSS

Hi everybody! I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone from around Knoxville, TN might want to get together and have a mini-meet? Lol! Anyway I'm learning how to use the site more and more, and will also keep you guys posted on any mods that I do/may do!

I live in Knoxville and would like to. By the way me and some guys from work are going to Bristol Tommarrow for street fights, If your interested pm me. Tech at 5pm Racing from6-10 cost is $10 all you can run.

Welcome to the SSS.com family! Now post some pics!

hey im from shelbyville tn. just bout an hour south of nashville. there are a few of us that go down to huntsville drag strip on saturday nights for test and tune if you ever over this way

hey im from shelbyville tn. just bout an hour south of nashville. there are a few of us that go down to huntsville drag strip on saturday nights for test and tune if you ever over this way

Cool man! that's a little bit of a drive for me so i'd have to plan a trip, but when i can i would like to meet up with you guys and race.