Here It Is, Laying It Out There. My Motor Blew Up!

fast4popper

zippy tune, wheatley tune, b rad tune.....hmm i thought they were all the same.....

M-2-the ATT your an A@# !! lolol too funny, um NO would be the answer... lolol wow I'm lost for words C-ris !! Im all choked up !! I'm glad we have a SS support group here for you !!! Can you breath now ?? so your saying your SS is even fuel injected ?? with cutom tailgate ??? impressive !!! lolololl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny way to end your story because that is the first thing that entered my mind Chris!

Unbeivable that you could hold that in for so long. You are a good person and you are 100% correct about Karma!

:withstupid: it's amazing how calm you were over this, I probably would have steamed over a few times during it all......

That was very well written man. Quite a story too. I am a pretty mellow guy, but I think this issue might have torqued a few bolts had it happened to me. Good job on keeping your cool. Hope things work out between you two and you are still able to talk. :cheers:

Things like this stop me from trying to tune my SS. I got the software and want to learn but would rather not f$%k something up that will cost me lots of $$$$$. I could not image ever tuning another persons ss unless I had many tuning classes and some type of certification.

Things like this stop me from trying to tune my SS. I would rather not f$%k something up that will cost me lots of $$$$$. I could not image ever tuning another persons ss unless I had many tuning classes and some type of certification.

:withstupid:

If you know the relationship between fuel/spark control you should be ok, as long as you don't go nuts. I've tuned lots of old school rods/race cars back in the old days. I would think, from what I've read, that you can take the old school knowledge and transfer that to the laptop. Sort of. FI is a totally different game. If you're insure of what you're doing, don't mess with it, because things like this will happen. I plan on getting HP Tuners, but I will learn as much as I can about it by reading, enrolling in classes, and playing with my own stuff before I even think about touching someone elses.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)